skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Things that make me happy right now...
1) Peanut butter
2) Running
3) Kids
4)
Melrose Place
season two
5) Extended daylight hours
6) My laptop
1 comment:
McBean
said...
It's amazing how much better peanut butter can make things sometimes.
11:12 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top 5 Things I'm Excited for in 2010...
Running a race every month
Getting a teaching job?
Eclipse
International travel
Not f'ing up my taxes again
Treasure Chest
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from
karate_kid_83
. Make your own badge
here
.
Ahoy, Mateys!
The Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby
Theo's Gift
Ruby Slippers
My Life
Margie Howser, M.D.
The Eigenfunction Emporium
Infinite Crisis
Cassie Explains It All
Walk the Plank
►
2009
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
2008
(28)
►
November
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(79)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
▼
May
(9)
"Houston, we have a weekend."
I'm too tired to go grocery shopping...
I just ate...
Things that make me happy right now...
Sigh (again).
I can't remember...
Sigh.
I'm pretty sure I'm manic...
My first couple days as an official full-time stud...
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(93)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(18)
1 comment:
It's amazing how much better peanut butter can make things sometimes.
Post a Comment