Thursday, July 19, 2007

Alright, I admit it...

...I'm bored. I've been done with school for almost 6 days now, and I'm getting pretty bored. And I've worked three of these six days, too, so that's saying something right there. I think the problem is that it's just really difficult to transition from being insanely busy with barely enough time to sleep to having absolutely nothing to do. Here's what I've done these past few days in my abundant free time:
-applied for jobs
-run 13 miles (not all at once, so don't get too excited)
-surfed the net
-watched three "On Demand" episodes of "The Facts of Life" (embarrassing but true)
-cleaned the apartment

1 comment:

McBean said...

My boredom was always delayed by about a year or two. After that long, I got the itch for school again...

Except I don't expect it to happen again. If it does, I'm only satisfying it with single courses, not degrees.