Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Exhausted

So I have been working more hours lately, which is a good thing because I need moolah. The bad thing is that I have been absolutely exhausted. I forgot what it was like to work full-time (or closer to it, as is my case) and to come home and feel like all you wanna do is go to bed. After I get home, I make dinner, sit on the couch and eat it, watch TV or play Dr. Mario with the fan blowing directly on me, get up and get a snack, and then repeat the process a seemingly infinite number of times until I eventually drag myself off the couch to take out my contacts and brush my teeth and collapse into bed. And then the entire process is repeated the next day. But I have to admit, despite my extreme exhaustion, it's felt good working more. I think I'm a happier person in general when I'm busier (but not too busy!) because then I have less time to brood. And I brood a lot in my spare time.

No comments: