Monday, May 11, 2009

Obsession & Withdrawal

I am obsessed with True Blood. Both the TV show and the books that the show is based on. I watched the first season on TV when I got HBO for free for six months because Comcast screwed up and tried to make amends (which I guess they did, in a way, since I probably wouldn't have gotten hooked on True Blood if it wasn't for my free HBO). Anyway, I have been going through withdrawal for the past six months that the show has been on hiatus, so I've been reading the books in the meantime. And I love them. I'm also excited because I found out that Amazon has a new section in their book department called "Paranormal Romance." You can't get much more escapist (and much hotter) than Paranormal Romance.

Only a little over a month 'til season two of True Blood!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Suki, may I enter you, again?