On Saturday I am doing a 5K called "Run with the Cops...Not from them!" Cute, isn't it? I'm looking forward to this race because it should be a pretty flat, fast course (well, the jury's still out on the "fast" part, but I think we're OK on the "flat"). This will be my third race this year, and I'm registered for another one at the end of July-- an 8K (about 5 miles). I had a burst of over-ambition the day I signed up for it, so we'll see how that one goes when the time comes...
Gotta go-- Hector is curled up against me making my body temperature about ten degrees warmer than is comfortable. That boy is too darn furry! (And yes, I am aware that this whole thing would sound really creepy if you weren't aware that Hector is a cat...)
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment