Thursday, September 28, 2006

Blog o' Boredom

First of all, let me just apologize for two things: 1. My obscene lack of posts as of late, and, 2. My excruciatingly boring posts. What happened to the clever, witty, gut-wrenchingly hilarious anecdotes and editorials, you may ask? Apparently the advent of school has unforgivingly soaked up every last ounce of creative juices flowing within me, leaving me dry and...well, kind of blah. OK, you want the truth? Well, here it is: 'Veronica Mars' has me totally and completely hooked. I am absolutely consumed by the show, and I block out three hours a day to watch 4-episode discs, and then when I'm in class, I sit and daydream about all the possibilities...OK, mostly I just think about Veronica and Logan and how I want them to hook up again. I'm halfway through season two, so don't give me any spoilers if you've got the inside scoop. I can't wait until I'm completely caught up with the show, so then I can check out all the fan sites. I've been avoiding them right now because I don't want to accidentally come across any secrets that haven't been revealed yet. But anyway, back to my boring blog. It will get more interesting and funny, I promise (even if it has to become an entirely fictional blog). So hang in there, my avid fans (I guess that means you, Mom and Dad!). Oh, and by the way, I don't hate men (only the majority of them).

7 comments:

McBean said...

Haha. Veronica Mars is the reason I haven't started a paper that's due next Friday yet.

Alex said...

Did you watch Smallville's premiere, MJ?

Tom said...

I watched Smallville's premiere. Of course, that proclamation was neither warranted nor a surprise to you, Alex.

Also, I wanted to put it out there that I still read MJ's blog. And I have a new blog address.

That is all.

Marisa said...

Oh, look at all of us. A bunch of twenty-somethings raving about WB shows. Well, it could be worse, I suppose. We could be raving about Disney channel shows...oh, wait-- I think my brother's already got that one covered.

Tom said...

The only thing worse than watching a Disney show is writing for one.

And Nazis. They're pretty bad, too.

Alex said...

"The only thing worse than watching a Disney show is writing for one."

Et tu, Tombadoo?

Tom said...

What's wrong with a little back-handed compliment from your ol' friend TJ?

I can see how the compliment could have been overlooked. It's buried deep under the back hand. There's also a heaping of jealousy piled on.

And rage.