Monday, October 02, 2006
Yes, Mr. Cashier, those Superman fruit snacks are for my five-year-old
I went grocery shopping earlier this evening (which I absolutely detest, in spite of my undying love for food and eating in general, because I find it to be too overwhelming and stressful). Anyway, as I was approaching the checkout line, I glanced into my shopping cart and took a quick inventory of my food. Here's what I saw: a box of Fruit-by-the-Foot, two boxes of Fruit Roll-Ups (Berry Blast flavor, no less), a Spider-Man box of Kraft macaroni and cheese, a box of GoGurt with a big picture of Shaggy and Scooby-Doo on it, and some Froot Loops (family-size, I think). What the heck is this? Is this what I seriously eat? I think all that was missing from my shopping cart was a pack of Pampers and a Dora the Explorer coloring book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I actually bought the Fruit-by-the-Foot and the Fruit Roll-Ups for you. They were on sale at Safeway for a dollar a box! So there goes your theory about them being too expensive!
Post a Comment