Wednesday, June 28, 2006
I'm a perv
Yesterday at work my supervisor briefly introduced me to a new co-worker, and to my surprise and joy, it was a guy! (As you can probably imagine, childcare is not the most popular field among males. In fact, there are only two men who work at my center, one of whom is very flaming gay). Anyway, based off of the fleeting introduction, I thought to myself, this guy's kind of hot. Well, I show up at work today and read the green light (our employee memo sheet, basically), and find out the "hot guy" is only 16!?! So now I feel like a complete pedophile, which is not a good feeling to have, especially when you work with children. But I think the thing that really creeps me out the most about the whole situation is that I'm SIX years older than this kid! I mean, my littlest sister, who's ten years younger than me, is closer in age to this kid than I am! How messed up is that? I think I need to go repent tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't Dan Radcliffe about 16 as well? I think he was 15 in that bathtub scene you talk about.
Regarding the Harry Potter bathtub scene...no comment.
I thought HP was hot in that tub too. I was a full 10 years older than him when I thought it. I'm not ashamed. The boy was ripped.
Post a Comment