Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Top Three Reasons to Live Alone:

1. Walking around half-dressed. It really helps when you're trying to do multiple things at once-- like getting ready to take a shower while preparing a meal. It works, it really does.

2. Eating peanut butter straight out of the jar for dinner four nights in a row. It's an addiction-- one that I no longer have to hide behind closed doors.

3. Making random sounds just to fill the silence. Every so often I feel an overwhelming urge to spontaneously burst out with either a maniacal laugh or a Tourette's Syndrome-type comment. Now I don't have to deal with awkward explanations or weird stares.

4 comments:

S said...

you never hid your peanut butter obsession last year!!!

Nick said...

You also get to leave people random voice messages with an evil laugh "Muahahaha"...

Marisa said...

True,the PB obsession was not totally hidden, but the feelings of guilt and shame were...

Marisa said...

True,the PB obsession was not totally hidden, but the feelings of guilt and shame were...