Sunday, August 06, 2006
Sleeping, eating, running
So right now I'm finishing up week 3 of my 8-week intermediate 5K running plan. This week I'm supposed to do a test-run 5K, so I'm hoping to notice some results in my speed-- hopefully I'll have shaved some seconds off my mile time. Switching to morning runs has really helped encourage me to stick to my plan. Even though waking up a little earlier during the week kind of sucks, I just feel so much better if I run first thing and then have the rest of my day to relax or do whatever. But I do miss my outdoor runs at Greenlake, so I'll definitely have to go explore Volunteer Park and see if there are some trails there to run on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Here is a website address for you to check out about the various running trails in Seattle:
Seattle P&R
Cool, thank you!
Post a Comment