Monday, October 09, 2006
Somethin' smells funky...
There are certain common courtesies you come to expect once you reach adulthood, and in particular within the walls of a campus building at an expensive private university. Could someone please tell me, then, why the women's bathroom on the third floor of the College of Education constantly smells like a giant turd? Assuming that it is predominantly adult females who use the bathroom, and a relatively small number of them at that, why must a perenially disgusting, I-just-took-a-crap-and-stunk-up-the-whole-damn-bathroom odor infiltrate the entire restroom? And who the hell is taking a dump at 9:30 in the morning? I'm paying $30,000 for tuition-- I don't think I'm asking too much for $1.50 of that sum to go toward the purchase of a Glade scented oil plug-in, or a bottle of Febreze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha. That happened in the bathroom on my floor at work. Someone didn't flush the toilet. It's a college campus. Everyone should be over 18. You'd think they'd be able to flush the damn toilet when they do a #2. Hell, even after #1. But no. So it usually stinks in there too.
it constantly smells like poop in the upstairs bathroom at my office. seriously. we're working people now. how do people get hired if they can't freaking flush the toilet?
Post a Comment