Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Running...out of steam
Yesterday evening I was running on my treadmill when all of a sudden it stopped. The display system went blank and my treadmill just quit on me. I checked the outlet, the cords, the circuit, everything-- but to no avail. So now I am without a (working) machine, and coincidentally, without any convenient means of running. It sucks. I'm doing a race next month and I was really hoping to log in some good running time. I bought my treadmill almost a year ago exactly. It's been a good, reliable friend, and now it's abandoned me. Needless to say I'm not a happy camper. I think I'm going to run outside, just to spite it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sucks. The elliptical machine we have runs off batteries, and we've had to replace them many times, but so far it's still alive (knock on wood). The little fan feature is broken though.
I hope it fixes itself somehow or you can get a new one. Even though running outside is probably better for you in the long run...there's something cool about being able to run while watching TV.
Post a Comment