I'm officially done with fall quarter! The final exam was a piece of cake, so no worries there. Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with myself these next few blissful weeks of no school and minimal work. Here are some of the things on my list (besides all the obvious holiday-related things):
1) Clean and rearrange my bedroom-- it'll be a good project to keep me busy and put up a pretense that I'm being productive
2) Work on my story
3) Finish watching the first season of Melrose Place
4) Possibly re-watch the first season of Veronica Mars
5) Run five times a week
6) Finish reading The Historian (which I highly recommend)
7) Lose five pounds (one final attempt before the real resolutions)
8) Create my teaching placement profile and work on my resume (double yuck)
In reality, the only things I'll probably actually accomplish off this list are the ones that involve watching TV. But hey, at least it's a start.
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment