Sunday, December 10, 2006

Making progress...

OK, well I'm not quite as lazy as I thought. I guess I'm still on my super-energy post-final high. I actually completely cleaned and rearranged my bedroom immediately following my last post, and, in addition, ran five and a half miles and watched several episodes of Melrose, so I guess I'm not doing too bad. But I'll crash pretty soon, I'm sure of that. On Monday Cassie and I are headed to Portland for some good ol' tax-free Christmas shopping! Oh, and today we took Hector to see Santa Claus at Petsmart. I even bought him a kitty stocking, too. I just couldn't resist-- it's our first Christmas together, so I've gotta make it special.

3 comments:

McBean said...

You're doing better than I am. I wanted to clean out my closet and dressers, but I caught a stupid cold. Now all I want to do is sleep.

Oh, well. I'll still get it done eventually. I just don't want to get any clothes under the influence of DayQuil or NyQuil because I think I might regret it.

Alex said...

How long did it take you to get to Portland? I swear to Jesus Christ of Nazareth that I once made it in two hours, twenty minutes.

Marisa said...

We made awesome time to Portland, too. I think it was almost exactly 2 hr 30 min.