Sunday, December 24, 2006
I'm a glutton
I can't stop eating Christmas cookies. I can't stop eating dinner. I can't stop eating in general. I swear, every time I go home I gain at least five pounds because food is so good and so abundant-- and I'm not the one cooking it. It's funny because I'm one of those people who typically has an inordinate amount of self-control. But when it comes to food and eating, it's a different story entirely. Some of the time it's perfectly legitimate that I have a big appetite, which I am (obviously) more than happy to indulge. But most of the time, I just eat. Honestly, I'm surprised I can even run at all. I guess if people didn't unnecessarily stuff themselves during the holidays, than there'd be no reason for New Year's resolutions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've eaten so much I can no longer zip up my jeans. It's a little depressing. They were just washed and dried, so they're a little tighter than normal anyway, but still. I have no self control at Christmas. I've got to go back on my diet, lose some weight and tone up. I'm just waiting until after New Years now.
Post a Comment