My poor Quasimodo back is not used to sitting at my desk for hours on end...
I've been slaving away working on my unit plan all weekend long. It's basically the culminating project for this quarter, and it's going to be a huge 100+-page document. I keep taking short little breaks to stand up and stretch or walk around my apartment. Sometimes I scream really loud or sing in my opera voice (which, upon second thought, might actually qualify as screaming, anyway). For some reason it just feels good to be vocal. I have what I like to call "controllable Tourette's." Whereas actual Tourette's Syndrome is characterized by involuntary tics and exclamations, I make a conscious decision to shout random things. Most of the time I just make really weird, loud noises. Although I'm fairly sure there is at least some genetic component, because my dad has been known to do the same thing (sorry to call you out on that one, Dad, but I gotta give credit where it's due!).
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment