Thursday, March 08, 2007

I've lost it

I think I've officially gone insane. To celebrate my unit plan being finished, I played Karaoke Revolution by myself for an hour...and now I have so much energy I don't think I can go to bed. I really want to go for a run, but it's dark outside and people are sleeping and I already ran this morning.

Tomorrow I'm doing a presentation for one of my classes on junk food marketing to children. My group and I are using some old '80s commercials for fun, and I came across this absolutely hilarious one for "Big Stuf" Oreos. It's pretty much the only thing that's gotten me through this week.

1 comment:

McBean said...

Even more awesome--and disturbing--is that the video they suggested I watch after that one was this (http://youtube.com/watch?v=k2tXXcREWwI).

Some video where a guy takes way too long to shave the filling out of a bunch of oreos to make one, big, giant oreo and flashes his nipple toward the end.