Sunday, May 14, 2006

Yes, poop jokes will always be funny

Recently I was talking to some of my friends about our favorite episodes of South Park. At the time, I rambled off a bunch of really good episodes, but somehow the best (well, one of the best, at any rate) SP ever magically eluded me. Later that night the episode came to me in a near-epiphany, and I've been silently apologizing for my irreverence ever since. How could I have forgotten about "Worldwide Recorder Concert"? An episode that centers on a single, musical note in which everyone in the world simultaneously craps their pants-- that, my friends, is truly genious. And you can say what you want or deny it to your heart's content, but everyone knows deep down there's nothing more hilarious than a good old-fashioned poop joke. (And yes, this is coming from a 22-year-old woman).

1 comment:

Nick said...

Poop jokes are pretty funny... And you make up some pretty good ones. I don't think I will ever listen to Nickelback again without thinking of your poop jokes. You have to be pretty gifted to totally alter someones perception like that.