I've always been pretty fascinated with birth order, I think mostly because there are five kids in my family and the labels "oldest," "middle," and "youngest" aren't as clear-cut as a family of say, three kids. Despite the fact that I'm technically a middle child, which is kind of lame to begin with because then that means two of my other sisters are middle children as well, I've always felt more like an oldest child, primarily because I'm kind of bossy and am super responsible. But on the other side I'm also kind of attention-starved (in my family, that is, not in other areas of life), so I feel like I'm actually "a middle child with first-born tendencies." I took a "birth order personality quiz" and it labeled me a "first-born," so I guess my self-analysis is pretty accurate (well, at least as far as psychoanalysis and online quizzes go). What I also find really interesting is how birth order affects people's compatibility. Supposedly my parents are one of the "worst love matches" in terms of birth order compatibility. Hmmm.
Monday, July 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment