I got 52.6% as well. At least it is better than the average (49%). Some of those were pretty tricky...
I actually didn't finish the quiz, so I don't know what my score was...I just couldn't stop laughing about the whole "pedosmile" thing.P.S. I maintain that Raul Ibanez does in fact resemble a sex offender.
I scored below average, proving once again that I am a lousy judge of character. At least from a photo.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I got 52.6% as well. At least it is better than the average (49%). Some of those were pretty tricky...
I actually didn't finish the quiz, so I don't know what my score was...I just couldn't stop laughing about the whole "pedosmile" thing.
P.S. I maintain that Raul Ibanez does in fact resemble a sex offender.
I scored below average, proving once again that I am a lousy judge of character. At least from a photo.
Post a Comment