Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Grossed out
I know that on my blog (and hell, probably in everyday life, too) I come across as kind of gross since I always seem to be talking about poop or farts or things that smell or young co-workers that I find attractive, but I swear that I'm actually only 50% gross and 50% trying to be funny. That being said, I take comfort in knowing that there are some people in the world who are still grosser than I am. For example, today I was walking down the street and saw a couple completely making out. And maybe if I were in a different mood I'd have found it somewhat romantic, or maybe if I hadn't only two days prior had to steer my little sisters out of the path of an ill-disposed of used condom plastered to the scorching asphalt of a K-Mart parking lot I'd have found the kissing at the very least more stomachable (for lack of a better word), but instead it was just kind of...icky. To me, it's simple: Making out in private=fun. People making out on screen=romantic. Hearing gossip about friends making out=entertaining. Watching people who demonstrate absolutely no respect for the boundaries of public displays of affection=gross. Finding a used condom melted to the pavement in a K-Mart parking lot=entirely repulsive and morbidly intriguing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
(Unrealted Comment :P)
Your moving again!? So soon!? When/Where too?
Post a Comment