Monday, July 31, 2006

My new pad

Cassie and I have officially moved into our new apartment! Renting a U-Haul and moving all my crap is something that I hope to God I never have to do again. My arms are still killing me from all the heavy lifting-- I still can't believe how Nick and I managed to move my treadmill down three flights of stairs by ourselves. I think it was sheer willpower (well, on my part at least-- on Nick's it was probably actual strength). And of course, the move would not have been possible without the help of some very key players: Nick, Cassie, Cassie's dad, and my mom (who made a surprise plate appearance in the bottom of the seventh). Thank you all so much! I'm eternally indebted to you guys.

1 comment:

Alex said...

That's interesting that Mom delivered in the proverbial 7th, as opposed to the proverbial 9th. She's the A-Rod of moving!