Sunday, July 09, 2006
Everything's finally falling into place
Well, it looks like everything is finally falling into place. The last year has definitely had its ups and downs, and now that it's summer and I'm in a perpetual state of mania thanks to (1) extended daylight hours, and (2) warm weather, I feel fairly certain that I do in fact suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder. This past winter totally sucked and I was pretty down most of the time. But it's hard not to hole yourself up when you're kind of an introverted hermit anyway and you live alone. Now that I'm preparing yet again for stressful life transitions, I'm hoping that this doesn't launch me into another mild depression. In just a few weeks I'll be moving into a new apartment with my BFF Cassie (not to be confused with my littlest sister Cassie, although our lease technically begins on Lil' Sis Cassie's b-day-- how's that for confusing?) over in Capitol Hill. While I am super-stoked to move to Capitol Hill and once again unite the dynamic duo, I am not looking forward to the actual move. I've got such a crapload of large, heavy pieces of bulky furniture in my current apartment that the thought of moving a couch, a bed, a dresser, and a treadmill makes me sick to my stomach. But oh, well. I guess it's a small price to pay for living with one of my favorite people and saving roughly $200 a month on rent...which I will definitely need to save since I am now officially going to grad school in the fall! My head has been spinning for the past month. I'm just hoping everything works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It will all work out, and you already have someone willing to help you move! :)And congrats again on getting into grad school!
I'm obsessed with our apartment, Cassie! I can't stop thinking about it, and it's all I want to talk about. And I think even when we do move into our place, I still won't be able to shut up about it. I can't wait till we have our housewarming registry, hehe!
Post a Comment