Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Where's the punchline?

Maybe my expectations are too high for popsicle jokes, but I'm pretty sure this doesn't even classify as a joke:

Q: What did the bug say when someone stepped on him?

A: Nothing-- bugs can't talk!

Huh?! I ate my popsicle at top speed only to reveal this lame excuse for a joke? I want my money back...

2 comments:

Nick said...

I have had a bad string of luck with those popsicle jokes as well. I think the past couple I have had made no sense at all. I think we should all gather bad popsicle stick jokes, and mail a letter to the company asking to require a screening of each joke to see if they are actually funny or make sense!

Jeremy said...

I thought that joke was funny! Reminds me of this joke:

Q: What's Green and says "Hey, I'm a Frog?"

A: A Talking Frog!

:-D lol